Why join the HGV LGV Training Directory?
There are many HGV training brokers that are actively adverting online and seeking to take advantage of many new entrants to the HGV driving industry.
There are many HGV training brokers that are actively adverting online and seeking to take advantage of many new entrants to the HGV driving industry. The way these companies go about their business is wrong as they exploit those mainly seeking to improve their quality of life. It is not right and should not be allowed to take place. However the sad fact of the matter is people are still be taking advantage of. Hence the reason to create this website. To warn people of the pitfalls involved when gaining HGV entitlement via a broker and the benefits of going direct to a local, established HGV training company in their area.
The criteria for advertising on this website is that you are not a broker and that you provide your own training on your own vehicles with your own instructors. If you would like to be listed on www.hgvlgvtraining.co.uk then please complete the online application below.
Sign up today
If you are interested in listing your training company with a website that promotes integrity and trust why not apply today?Apply Here
The Benefits of Joining the HGV Training Network
- In addition to our unique training network, we also produce industry specific information and provide a resource portal
- Our website consistently features on page one of all major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)
- Our website receives over 40,000 page views per month
- Our website receives over 20,000 monthly online visitors
- Over 1,500 potential customer direct links per month
- Your own dedicated information page and an account to monitor online visitors
- We never promotes brokers or middlemen
Criteria for Joining the HGV training network
Currently we promote over 100 professional commercial transport training companies situated all over the UK. Our aim is to continue to build our database of independent and reputable training companies and we welcome applications from all providers. We do however expect applicants to meet the following criteria:
- Personally deliver training and own training vehicles (LGV and PCV training providers only)
- You must not be a broker, middleman or introducer
- No national providers (not that they exist anyway)
- Only employ approved instructors that are suitably trained and qualified
- Have suitable and adequate training facilities and premises
- Have relevant Driver CPC approval (this can be done via JAUPT or consortium approval)
- Be an SQA approved examination centre (ADR only)
- Agree to our terms and conditions
If you are interested in listing your training company with a website that promotes integrity and trust why not apply today? Should you have any questions on joining our network please feel free to contact us on 0845 833 9400.